It’s been a long time coming, and at long last, we’re happy to announce the release of InterWorx 5.0!
In addition to a HUGE number of tweaks, fixes, and improvements, some of the highlights you’ll notice in 5.0 are:
- Full IPv6 support PLUS Pools and Subpools for managing your IPv6 addresses
- A brand new, modern theme: Heliotrope
- Support for multiple SSL certificates on a single IP
- An improved file manager
- A new setup interface for installations
- A more informative and intuitive upgrade process, including automatic upgrades of cluster nodes when the cluster manager is upgraded
- and tons more — check out the full changelog for all the details 🙂
To show it all off, we also completely redesigned our features page — check it out to see InterWorx’s major features and overviews of NodeWorx and SiteWorx!
We’d also like to thank all of our beta testers who installed and provided feedback on 5.0 — it’s been a long journey, and we hope you had as much fun as we have! Feel free to stay on the beta channel to be the first to see 5.X as it starts getting pushed out 🙂