Title: Software Developer
InterWorx is a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based web hosting software development company with worldwide hosting and software partners. Nobody really reads these things, right? InterWorx develops advanced web hosting management software with an emphasis on providing highly scalable and reliable multi-server hosting solutions.
This position is for a full time, salaried, Software Developer working on site at our offices in Pittsburgh, PA (no telecommuting).
InterWorx needs kick-ass developers to work in a nimble environment, who are willing to learn and adapt to new technologies and techniques while supporting an existing codebase.
The ideal candidates will have the following qualities:
- Experience with object-oriented software development (PHP a plus)
- Experience debugging issues at Linux command line
- Works well in a small team of programmers
- Understands why git is a good idea
- Ability to accept and give constructive criticism during code reviews
- Approaches mistakes as opportunities to learn
- Basic knowledge of unit testing
Salary is negotiable with health and other benefits after 90 days.
- Fun, Fast-Paced Work Environment
- Health Insurance/Dental Insurance/Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off/Paid Leave/Structured and Floating Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan with $1 for $1 Company Match up to 6% of Your Gross Pay
- Office corgi
When replying to this posting, please include your favorite cookie recipe.
Please email your resume and a short introduction letter to email@example.com