Category: ChangelogVersion 4.2.0 build 263 (2010-01-21)
Share this post...00
- Updated the ?Server?Firewall page to make it more clear that a single port OR a port range can be entered. Quickhelp added to that affect.
- Added 1 action
- /nodeworx/firewall : addPort
- Fixed a bug with setting shell passwords with certain characters in the password.
- Fixed a problem with web-setup crashing in some circumstances.
- On new installs, the default FTP passive port range 50000-51000 were not consistently added to the firewall configuration. It is now.
- Removed access to the php variable section of .htaccess editing if the server is in suphp mode, since .htaccess php settings are not available in that setup.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to mail queue corruption if messages were deleted from the queue via the interface.
- Fixed a bug where adding an account on a clustered node would fail, if the selected theme was not present on the cluster node and only on the cluster manager.
- Fixed a bug that broke compatibility with billing systems API.
- Fixed a colspan issue on the ?Resellers?Accounts page.
- Fixed a bug that caused Simple Scripts to be re-enabled on every upgrade.
- Fixed a colspan issue on the ?System Services?FTP page.
- Fixed a bug affecting script installer plugins.
- Fixed a bug on the ?System Services?Virus web interface page.
- Fixed a bug syncing virtualhosts in clusters.
- Fixed a bug adding accounts in clusteres with remote MySQL servers.
- Fixed a bug adding a remote MySQL server in some cases.