Category: ChangelogVersion 4.4.0 build 303 (2010-06-07)
Share this post...00
- Server-level SSL Certificate interface added.
- Server admins can now easily view, edit, and create new SSL certificates for use with ‘s Webserver, Apache’s default ‘server wide’ SSL certificate, FTP’s SSL certificate, POP3-SSL, IMAP-SSL, and SMTP-TLS.
- Notification system
- NodeWorx users will now occasionally receive notifications when logging into the control panel, and/or via e-mail. For example, when is upgraded. The notification system will also be combined with the next new feature, the System Health and problem detection system.
- System Health and problem detection added to .
- will now attempt to detect, and when possible, fix certain problems as they occur on server. By default, User accounts on the Master account will receive notifications of these problems via e-mail, and via Banner notification (displayed at the top of the control panel when logged in).
- The following problem detectors are currently available:
- Server level SSL certificates approaching expiration.
- Server level SSL certificates have expired.
- Cluster command queue has stopped.
- The ‘fively’ cron job has stopped or is stuck.
- Server load is too high.
- upgrades are available, but have not been applied.
- License is expired or expiring.
- Mail queue has grown too large.
- is installed in the wrong location.
- A disk partition is 100% full.
- A disk partition is above the set threshold.
- Secure IMAP is disabled (must be enabled for webmail)
- Swap file usage is too high.
- System and/or updates (via yum) are failing.
- Authoritative DNS Server now listens on both UDP and TCP for every IP the DNS Server is configured on, no extra steps required.
- Added extra branding options, made the strings , , and replaceable via theme variables.
- Update to the login page templates so they include footer.tpl, improving branding capability
- Fixed a problem with creation of SRV Dns Records, added supported for NAPTR and AAAA Dns Records.
- Added 6 actions
- /nodeworx/health : listHealthStatus
- /nodeworx/health : editRecipients
- /nodeworx/health : edit
- /nodeworx/ssl : edit
- /nodeworx/ssl : updateall
- /nodeworx/ssl : generate
- Fixed a bug triggered by not including the csstest.html file in uploaded custom themes.
- Fixed a bug triggered by manual deletion of the ~iworx/etc/skel/index.html file.
- Command line restore would report domainkeys were not successfully imported, even when they were.
- Fixed broken Analog stats graph images were .
- Fixed a problem editing an account’s IP address via the CLI.
- Fixed a bug where deletion of a account would sometimes leave remnants behind.
- Fixed a bug that would in some circumstances delete user files when a partial database restore was performed.
- Fixed a bug with the account creation date being overwritten when it was edited.
- SiteWorx account suspend and unsuspend were failing when replayed on the cluster nodes.
- Fixed a problem where failed account additions on a cluster node would fail in such a way that the command queue would need manual intervention.
- Fixed a race condition that was sometimes hit in clusters when two or more accounts were added at the same time.
- Fixed a problem with ldirectord’s cluster config sometimes recording weights incorrectly.