Category: ChangelogVersion 4.6.0 build 325 (2010-09-16)
Share this post...00
- New Theme ‘Blue Steel’ added.
- New Theme ‘Calliope’ added.
- New CLI tutorial available at http://www.interworx.com/support/docs/cli
- Added the ability to toggle ‘testing mode’ and the ‘signing policy’ settings for domainkeys configuration in .
- Added an option on the mail queue page to process the mail queue manually.
- Theme and Language addition now automatically cascades to nodes in a cluster.
- CPU utilization graph in now supports up to 16 cores.
- Added graphs in for secondary network devices.
- Roundcube webmail upgraded to latest version.
- Switched doctype to HTML5 Strict to better support mobile and modern browsers.
- Siteworx CLI can now be accessed via root, with the combination of -u and –login_domain parameters.
- The PHPMyAdmin links in and will new open in a new window. In, if there is only 1 database the master user can login to, the database server choosing page is bypassed.
- Enabling the SimpleScripts plugin for a account now requires that CGI also be enabled.
- Added quickhelp entries to the firewall configuration page.
- Added 11 actions
- /nodeworx/users : list
- /nodeworx/users : listEditable
- /nodeworx/users : listDeletable
- /nodeworx/lang : syncLanguage
- /nodeworx/themes : syncTheme
- /nodeworx/mail/queue : process
- /siteworx/users : list
- /siteworx/users : listDeletable
- /siteworx/email/domainkeys : edit
- /siteworx/email/domainkeys : view
- /siteworx/users : listEditable
- /nodeworx/users ‘add’ and ‘edit’ changed from using ‘id=#’ to identify a user, to using ‘user=email@domain’. This change breaks backward compatibility for these actions.
- Fixed a bug in the generation of domainkeys policies in.
- Fixed a display problem in the common tasks menu.
- Fixed an issue displaying multi-node recent-visitor logs in clusters in.
- Fixed a bug with displaying the bandwidth percentage used in notification e-mails.
- Fixed a bug with adding a subdomain when a file of that subdomain’s prefix already exists in the docroot.
- Fixed a bug that would make plugins menu items not appear in a rare condition.
- Fixed a bug with cleanup of a cluster node when a node is un-clustered.
- Fixed a bug with not recognizing internal ips with a certain format.
- Fixed a problem where the apache config read/writer would choke with custom additions of multiple ips to a vhost.
- Misc improvements and fixes to the Plesk9 importer.
- Nodeworx Quick Search bar now includes secondary, pointer, and subdomains in the login/edit options.
- Fixed a problem with importing uploaded backups when the system temp directory is modified.