Category: ChangelogVersion 4.7.0 build 337 (2010-11-04)
Share this post...00
- Advanced Unicode domain support. Interface displays punycode (xn--*) domain version along with Unicode version. Domains can be specified in either Unicode or punycode.
- Added pagination defaults to settings page.
- Added a new directory chooser interface when adding / editing ftp accounts.
- Horde webmail identities will now be included in backups and will be restored if present.
- Added notification subscription configuration section for and users.
- Added “Default Sender” and “Default Sender Name” to the settings page’s mail options. These are values to use when notifications are e-mailed to users.
- Added uid and gid to querySiteworxAccounts API action.
- E-mail box quotas are now checked prior to message acceptance at the smtp level.
- System graph titles are now translatable.
- Added a problem detector which ensures proftpd can properly connect to the database backend.
- Added an option to suspend (and unsuspend) a dns zone.
- Dns zones listing is now paginated.
- Fixed a problem with phpMyAdmin failing to load in cases where HTTP_REFERER was not set.
- Allow + in e-mail address for and users.
- E-mail box disk space reporting now reporting correct sizes.
- Fixed a problem importing ftp accounts with structure-only backups.
- Improved error reporting in certain cases when adding a remote mysql server.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when importing backups that used a remote mysql server.
- Significantly improved quick search bar performance on servers with thousands of domains.
- Disabling and enabling local mail delivery for a domain now cascades to pointer domains.
- Editing a mysql server nickname now works as expected.
- Patched suphp to make http://ip.ad.dr.es/~username php scripts run as the correct user.
- Changed the secondary domain selector interface slightly in.
- Moved architecture specific binaries into new -bin RPM.
- Many RPMS which are required for to function are updated as of this release to prevent accidental removal. These RPMS include: apf, clamav, daemontools, djbdns, httpd, httpd-iworx, -bin, jailkit, libdomainkeys, maildrop, mysql-iworx, php-iworx, proftpd, qmail, simscan, spamassassin, suphp-iworx, ucspi-tcp, and vpopmail