Category: ChangelogVersion 4.8.1 build 403 (2011-08-10)
Share this post...00
- Added support for more advanced firewall allow/deny hosts rules (including port ranges)
- Fixed a problem changing local delivery status on cluster nodes.
- Fixed web based license activation.
- Fixed an error that allowed users to delete DNS records they should not have been able to delete.
- Fixed a problem with failing to detect that jailkit was successfully installed.
- Fixed a problem with secondary users not being able to select or deselect favorite accounts.
- Fixed a problem calculating available disk space for backups.
- Fixed a problem displaying e-mail boxes with the “get box size” setting disabled.
- Fixed a problem displaying the mail queue with certain mail queue contents.
- SPF DNS Records were failing to apply via the dns template for certain SPF record types.
- Made the backup script stop making extraneous iworx-meta directories in temp folders.
- Fixed a problem adding wildcard DNS records via .
- Added corrections in the venet of negative limit values for resellers in the Edit form.
- Backing up MySQL functions with unixuser’s containing dashes failed. Added backticks to escape and fix.
- Fixed a problem connecting to system phpmyadmin on cluster managers through