Category: ChangelogVersion 4.9.1 build 430 (2011-11-07)
Share this post...00
- Command line interface can now use the “-u” and “–login_email” parameters to login as different user accounts and/or resellers.
- Fixed a problem with roundcube webmail not being able to send messages.
- Fixed problem editing SiteWorx accounts with no nickname set, when not changing the account password.
- Fixed a problem with untranslated message when downloading themes.
- Fixed display of “button only” forms, for example, the “Use this Theme” button on the themes page in Nodeworx.
- Removed duplicate and dead language entries from all supported language files.
- Fixed default permissions on the ~iworx/lib/logtools/ files.
- Fixed a bug in the ~iworx/lib/logtools/bin/top-senders-to-local script.
- Fixed another bug that could cause a remote MySQL database to become inaccessible via Siteworx’s phpMyAdmin install.
- Fixed a problem with qmail-remote failing to fallback to ipv4 if the remote server supports ipv6 transport, but the local server does not support ipv6 transport.