- Fixed a privilege escalation bug related to Secondary Domains.
- Fixed a privilege escalation bug related to Backups.
- Fixed a bug that could be exploited to cause damage to InterWorx on the system.
- Fixed a problem with DNS records not being properly updated when a domain’s IP is changed.
- Fixed a problem with a domain’s mail sender-ip not always being updated when an domain’s IP is changed.
- Fixed missing ip6_pool_to_sw_map table during initial beta install.
- Fixed a problem where an internal IP could be published in DNS rather than the external ip.
- Updated SiteWorx account edit API to allow a package template to be specified for package options and features.
- Updated the English Language file.
Special thanks to Rack911 for reporting the security vulnerabilities.