Released as Release Candidate on 2017-07-18
InterWorx 6.0.5 is a bug fix release focused on many small fixes to improve user experience with Multiple PHP, including significant improvements when the “system” PHP has been upgraded to a 3rd-party package. Additional improvements were made to scheduled backups, phpMyAdmin, and more.
Both php-iworx and httpd-iworx have been updated to their latest upstream versions.
NOTE: InterWorx 6.0.5 removes support for Multiple PHP on CloudLinux. The PHP packages provided by CloudLinux conflict with those provided via InterWorx. Please continue to use CloudLinux’s PHP Selector on CloudLinux.
- Updated httpd-iworx to 2.2.34
- MySQL database users are now alphabetized, rather than sorted by add date
- Shortened the wait period for delayed upgrade steps
- Added —reinstall function to hotfix.pex
- Fixed phpMyAdmin login issues
- Fixed a problem with Apache failing to start on El7 when accounts are over quota
- Fixed scheduled-backup creation when “local file” option is used
- Cleaned up extraneous whitespace from apf config files upon write
- Cleaned up extraneous “Unknown ini” logging
- Cleaned up extra output of cvspermsfix.pex
- Improved identification of installed PHP modules when using a replacement PHP, and also automatically installs the mysqlnd driver for multiple PHP if php-mysql or php-mysqli were installed
- Disabled multiple PHP on CloudLinux due to compatibility issues
- Cleaned up leftover backup files for php-fpm pools
- Cleaned up php-fpm pool files when changing PHP Integration Mode
- Added new problem detector to find and fix mod_php and suphp being enabled simultaneously
- Fixed captcha processing on NodeWorx and SiteWorx login pages
- Hotfixes now explicitly install at installation time, rather than waiting for cron to do it
- Changed php-fpm to be default for new installs