We are happy to announce the release of InterWorx Hosting Control Panel 4.5.0!
We are happy to announce the release of InterWorx Hosting Control Panel 4.5.0.
All InterWorx servers that have auto-updates enabled can and should receive this update over the next 24 hours. The full changelog as always is located at http://www.interworx.com/changelog and this version’s changes are duplicated here.
version 4.5.0 build 317 (2010-07-30) Features
- New “Quick Search” bar allows quick navigation in NodeWorx and SiteWorx.
- “Quick SiteWorx Login / Edit” removed and replaced by “Quick Search” in NodeWorx.
- New optional Large Icon interfaces for NodeWorx and SiteWorx (per-user setting).
- New icons for both NodeWorx and SiteWorx menus.
- Added “choose this one” buttons on the NodeWorx Themes and Languages pages.
- Added disk quota configuration problem detector to NodeWorx system health page.
- Added a “extra confirm” check-box to the reseller delete form.
- Added support to Direct Admin importer to import e-mail account contents.
- Added option to specify the trusted interfaces, and the untrusted interface, in the Firewall configuration in NodeWorx.
- Added SiteWorx level problem detector system and notification system – bandwidth overage and storage limit notifications now use this new system.
- Added SiteWorx level SSL certificate expiration notifications.
- Users can now “opt out” of receiving e-mail notifications, via a link provided at the bottom of the notification e-mail (requires login).
- Added new JSON output style for InterWorx Command Line interface ( -o json )
- Improvements made to the NodeWorx SSL configuration page:
- Users can choose to restart the service immediately when the new certificate is installed.
- Users can generate self-signed certs that are valid for more than 1 year.
- Users can generate a self-signed cert and install it on services all in one step.
- Fixed a typo in the cluster node delete form.
- Improved validation of string inputs to block more out of bounds ascii characters, like the null char, etc.
- Fixed a problem some servers had with tcp-based dns.
- Improved speed of Dns Record Edit form with large number of records.
- Fixed a problem with display of some e-mail message contents on the NodeWorx Mail Queue page.
- Fixed a problem with adding SiteWorx accounts, as a reseller, with external mysql server configuration.
- Made InterWorx provided themes not directly upgradable.
- Fixed a problem with newest MySQL version support.
- Made the NodeWorx Settings page fully translatable.