Our version update brings the webmail clients up to date, adds some much needed functionality to the API, and fixes many bugs!
Today we have released the 4.7.1 update for the InterWorx Hosting Control Panel.
All InterWorx servers that have auto-updates enabled should recieve this update in the next 24 hours. We encourage all servers to update to the latest version for the latest features and bug fixes. The full changelog as always is located at http://www.interworx.com/changelog and this version’s changes are duplicated here.
- Reseller Bandwidth Limit Notification – NodeWorx Admins and Resellers can elect to to receive warnings when a Reseller is about to exceed their bandwidth allotment. This setting can be managed in NodeWorx under Server->System Health.
- SpamAssasin score in SiteWorx now accepts decimal values.
- Fixed an issue launching the file manager on certain servers.
- Fixed a bug with jailkit initialization where some installed files had incorrect permissions. jailkit should now be functional after initialization.
- If NO web statistics programs are enabled, don’t bother running the “logresolvemerge” part of the stats calculation.
- Made a change to the iworx init script that should fix installation hanging on RHEL6 servers.
- Fixed Fileman zip viewer when “All Files” Fileman preference is selected.
- Changed the default bandwidth notification thresholds to 95%.
- Added a .htaccess file to the interworx phpmyadmin installation to block access to the “scripts” directory.
- Removed support for creation of 1024 bit SSL private keys since they are going out of style. (2048 is now default).
- Upgraded Horde Webmail components.
- Horde: 3.3.11
- IMP: 4.3.7
- Turba: 2.3.4
- Ingo: 1.2.4
- Kronolith: 2.3.4
- Upgraded Squirrelmail Webmail to 1.4.21.
- Upgraded Roundcube Webmail to 0.4.2.
- Added 3 actions
- /nodeworx/siteworx : listCurrentDomainBandwidthData
- /nodeworx/dns/zone : listZones
- /nodeworx/dns/zone : queryZones
- Deprecated 1 action
- /nodeworx/dns/zone : listZoneIds