Good news — InterWorx 4.11.1 has been released! It is primarily a bug fix release and includes the following:
- Web Setup now completes in CentOS 6 without issue.
- PHPMyAdmin access fixed for resellers.
- cPanel backups with usernames that have more than eight characters now import correctly.
- CHARACTER_SETS error when accessing PHPMyAdmin resolved.
- Adding SSL Certificate with no “Common name” is now possible.
- Redirect Pointer Domains now create zones.
- Litespeed Plugin now available in NodeWorx –> Plugins section.
- Updated API Documentation for adding pointer domains
All InterWorx servers that have auto-updates enabled will have this update applied over the next 24 hours. We encourage all users to update their servers to the latest version for the latest features and bug fixes. As always, the full changelog is located at www.interworx.com/developers/changelog/.