We’re proud to announce the first release of 2013! 4.11.2 is primarily a bug fix release and includes the following:
- Can now set permissions to “all” or “none” in non-interactive CLI mode.
- CLI now supports YAML output format.
- Domain array handling now fixed in CloudFlare plugin.
- Litespeed plugin now checks for Litespeed installation.
- Missing mail directory no longer causes error.
- Can now view NodeWorx SSL Private Keys on el6 servers.
All InterWorx servers that have auto-updates enabled will have this update applied over the next 24 hours. We encourage all users to update their servers to the latest version for the latest features and bug fixes. As always, the full changelog is located at www.interworx.com/developers/changelog/.