New website, and an updated 4.2.0 build (265)
By now you’ve surely noticed, we’ve updated the look of our website. Please pardon our dust while we finish up the transition
To coincide with the new website look, we’ve released InterWorx 4.2.0 build 265, which fixes a few bugs. Details about the release are listed below, and at the new permanent home of the change log, http://www.interworx.com/changelog.
version 4.2.0 build 265 (2010-02-03)
- Along with this release, we’ve updated the interworx.com website, and improved the API documentation, see:http://www.interworx.com/api
- Change Log will now reside permanently at http://www.interworx.com/changelog
- Fixed a bug that broke the Softaculous plugin.
- Fixed a few roundcube webmail default settings.
- Exclamation points now allowed in Nicknames.
- Fixed a bug when importing a reseller via the nodeworx mass transfer tool.
- Fixed a bug with the mass transfer import log viewer displaying correctly, if the import fails.
- Fixed the phpMyAdmin logout-redirect url.