In NodeWorx, when trying to preform a manual update of a SiteWorx domain, the admin or reseller is given this error message:
This in an automatic informational message to notify you that the partial
backup of domain [domain name] was unsuccessfully completed. The backup file
can be found here:
Your NodeWorx Server Manager
##LG_ERROR_WRITING_DATABASE_BACKUP## : [database name]
There is an error when mysqldump is attempting to make a dump of the database for the backup, most likely there is an issue with tables. A common issue is if MySQL has marked the tables as “crashed”, they will need to be repaired prior to a dump being made.
- Go to System Services > MySQL Server > PhpMyAdmin and log into database.
- If you are using a nodeworx master account, you must log into the localhost database.
- If you are using a nodeworx reseller account, you must log into the database that corresponds to the problem domain.
- Once inside PHPMyAdmin, select each database associated with the account to view its structure (table list).
- Scroll to the bottom and click “check all” to select all the tables
- From the “With Selected:” drop-down menu, select “Repair Table”
- Repeat the repair operation for each database associated with the problem domain
- Logout of PHPMyAdmin to return to NodeWorx
- Go to SiteWorx > Backup/Restore.
- Click the checkbox next to the domain you wish to backup, and select “Full Backup” from the dropdown list at the bottom of the domain listing.