Category: How to: Add a Mounted NFS Share
Share this post...00
You can mount remote file NFS filesystems and access them as though they exist on your server.
How to: Add a Mounted NFS Share
- Click the System Services menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the NFS Server menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the Mounts menu item.
- Enter the hostname of the remote server to perform the file system mount on.
- Enter the remote directory to mount.
- Choose a local mount point on your server where you will access this mount.
- Choose Protocol, Mount Type, and Re-mount Options, and Interrupt Handling options for this mount.
- Click the button.