You can add NFS (Network File System) Exports that will allow other servers to mount file systems on this server over the network.
How to: Add an Exported NFS Share
- Click the System Services menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the NFS Server menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the Exports menu item.
- Enter the directory you want to export in the “Directory To Export” box. For example, “/shared”.
- Enter IP Addresses that will be permitted to mount this directory as a remote file system in the “IP Allow List” box, one per line.
- Choose if this should be a Read Only or Read / Write type export.
- Set the Root User Access option for this export (Disabled or Enabled)
- Choose the Sync Options setting. The two options are ‘Asyncronous’ or ‘Syncronous’.
- Click the Add button.