- Cluster Manager with at least 1 Clustered Node.
The purpose of this how-to is to walk you through the process of deleting a Clustered Node from an InterWorx Control Panel Cluster.
Deleting a Node from the cluster will remove all SiteWorx accounts from that Node.
- Click the Clustering menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the Nodes menu item.
- Mark the checkbox that corresponds to the Node or Nodes you’d like to delete.
- Select Delete … from the drop-down list at the bottom of the Node Management table.
- <bp cstc>Remove.</bp>
- Depending on the number of accounts on the Clustered Node which is being deleted the deletion process may take some time.