Category: How to: Flush the Local DNS Recursive Resolver
Share this post...00
- Click the System Services menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the DNS Server menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the Overview menu item.
- Locate the Active DNS Services (Recursive / Local Resolver) section.
- Click the checkbox next to the IP you want to update (normally
- Select Flush from the dropdown menu below the IP list.
- The page will reload. You will see the following message at the top of the screen: Settings updated successfully.