InterWorx uses PHPMyAdmin to allow both users and administrators easy control over their MySQL databases. Administrators in NodeWorx will be logged into the database as the root user and SiteWorx users will be logged in as a temporary user who can only see databases they’ve created via the interface.
HowTo: Login to phpMyAdmin as root
- Click the System Services menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the MySQL Server menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the PhpMyAdmin menu item.
- Enter “root” in the Username box.
- Enter the root MySQL password in the Password box.
- Confirm that the first “localhost” Server Choice is selected.
- Click the Go button.