The purpose of this How-To: is to walk you through the process of setting up an InterWorx Control Panel Cluster Manager. If you are setting up an InterWorx Control Panel cluster the first thing you will want to do is setup the Cluster Manager. The Cluster Manager is a key node in an InterWorx Control Panel load balanced cluster that acts as the single management console for all nodes in the cluster. There can only be one Cluster Manager in an InterWorx Control Panel cluster.
- Click the Clustering menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the Setup menu item.
- Click the Setup button under InterWorx-CP Cluster Manager to begin the process.
- Choose the quorum IP from the list of available IP addresses. The quorum IP is the IP address that will be used by all nodes in this cluster to communicate with the manager (and vice versa). The quorum IP will not be available to use for website accounts.
- Verify that you have sufficient space on the
/homepartition as listed on the Cluster Manager setup page. This will be the single storage device for all nodes in your cluster.
- Press the Complete button to complete the setup of the Cluster Manager.