- An existing SiteWorx account.
- A SiteWorx account with a dedicated IP address.
The purpose of this is to detail how to setup a SSL Certificate.
How to: Setup a SSL Certificate
- Click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not already open.
- Click the SSL Certificates menu item.
- Click the [Setup SSL Certificate] link.
- If you have your Certificate Authority (CA) signed certificate already, paste it in the provide box, and click the Install button.
- If you want to create a self-signed certificate, click the Generate button.