Interested in trying the beta? You can change the release channel you are subscribed to by doing the following:
- Log into NodeWorx
- Go to Server –> Software Updates
- Change the InterWorx Release Channel to one of the following:
- Release – the default channel.
- Stable – The Stable channel is updated with the contents of Release after a period of stability. This applies to ALL updates – including security updates.
- Release Candidate – This channel contains features that have passed through the Beta process and are scheduled for near-future release.
- Beta – contains pre-release versions. Recommended for customers that want not-yet-released features or bug fixes, and are willing to help test and provide bug reports.