Invalid InterWorx Control Panel License Solutions
The license currently installed on this server is showing up as invalid to InterWorx Control Panel. This may be nothing more than a simple misconfiguration on your system, or the license could actually be invalid.
Before opening a support ticket please try the following:
- Check your system time and verify that it is correct. Even if it is off by only a few minutes you should reset it to the correct time. The easiest way to do so is to run the following in a root shell:
service ntpd stop ntpdate ntp.interworx.com service ntpd start
- Make sure your firewall has port 2443 open both outbound and inbound. If it’s not open then InterWorx Control Panel can’t talk to the licensing server.
- Run the following command from a root shell to re-sync your license after checking the system time:
- After performing the above please refresh [the license error] page to see if the license is now valid.
- Finally, if the license is still showing as invalid please open a support ticket with the company sold you your license. If you bought your license directly through the InterWorx website then please open a ticket with the InterWorx team directly.