Category: ChangelogVersion 4.1.0 build 247 (2009-12-08)
Share this post...00
- Added DnsRecord::queryRecords API action
- Changed form error rows to display highlighted red, with a yellow “error” sign instead of the red X when a message is present, providing a visual cue to the user that mouse-overing the error sign will yield more details about the error.
- Added 2 actions
- /nodeworx/dns/record : listRecords
- /nodeworx/dns/record : queryRecords
- Deprecated 1 action
- /nodeworx/dns/record : listRecordIds
- Enabled squirrelmail server-thread-sort and server-side-sorting to speed up squirrelmail webmail for large mail boxes
- Firewall start interface now reports failure correctly if the firewall cannot be started.
- Fixed load balancer connections graph with 4 or more cluster nodes.
- Fixed an error with deleting a cluster node when the cluster manager’s mysql server is shut down.
- Fixed a problem where the Automatic Updates status in would display “enabled” even if it was actually disabled by the user.
- Fixed a bug in disabling mail local delivery in that would sometimes remove a needed newline from the qmail rcpthosts file.
- Fixed ##LG_## errors in websetup / web based goiworx for new installs
- Fixed a problem with testing the status of the local MySQL server, when custom changes to the “rootdsn” mysql server in iworx.ini were made prior to the 4.x branch.
- Fixed a problem with toggling the imap4-ssl start-on-boot form.
- Fixed a problem viewing the current “smtproutes” config in /nodeworx/mail/mta.
- Fixed problem with SpamAssassin Form not accepting floating point numbers when it should.
- Fixed SMTP Spam Treshold setting in not saving unless SMTP Spam Scanning is enabled
- Fixed restoring an existing account from a backup when the domain is on a dedicated IP, and the account already exists on the server.
- Changing a account’s theme did not change the theme for all the users under that account.
- Fixed an IP display problem in clusters on the MySQL Permissions page.
- Adding accounts in a cluster would fail incorrectly if there were specific reseller limits set.
- Fixed a problem accessing phpMyAdmin through some proxy servers
- Adding a NS dns record would fail on the first attempt
- SimpleScripts plugin is now more compatible with php open basedir restriction enabled.