Category: ChangelogVersion 4.3.0 build 290 (2010-03-30)
Share this post...00
- The “iworx.log” is now broken down into iworx.log, cron.log, and api.log, all in the same location, /usr/local/interworx/var/log
- Many Clustering Improvements
- Server configuration actions can now be cascaded to all nodes in a cluster by choosing the “Cascade to all nodes” option.
- Auto-detection of failure of load balanced services, with auto-removal of that server from the load balancing policies.
- Load balancing configuration now allows advanced policy setups, including choosing which cluster nodes are included in which service policies.
- NodeWorx Loadbalancer page now auto-updates providing close to real-time load balancer policy status.
- New “Node Status” page in provides status of actions cascaded to cluster nodes.
- Adding and deleting cluster nodes with larger number of IP addresses now much faster.
- Improved attempts to repair problems with clustering NFS mounts.
- Multiple users on a single account can now login to PHPMyAdmin at the same time.
- Domainkeys configuration now backed up and restored.
- E-mail local delivery setting now backed up and restored.
- Added an option to cascade the local e-mail delivery across all domains on the account.
- Added the ability to remove webmail programs via ?Settings.
- Added pagination to the Mail Queue page.
- Added pagination to the IP Management page.
- Added pagination to the MySQL users page.
- Added pagination to the MySQL databases page.
- Added ability to disconnect active FTP sessions from.
- Added an option to automatically make domains send mail from the IP address they are assigned to, rather than the main interface IP. See: Sender IP configuration in ?Settings.
- Added the ability to specify a “default” MySQL server when adding accounts or resellers.
- Added a plugin that will disable local e-mail delivery for a domain when the account is created.
- Added an option to create a database user when creating a database in.
- Made it possible to execute level API calls with a API Key + a domain.
- Added the option to download the entire log file you’re viewing in both and Log Viewer.
- Added an option to configure the main (port 25) SMTP server to not accept TLS connections (in ?System Services?MTA Settings
- Added 98 actions
- Deprecated 3 actions
- See the API ChangeLog for details.
- Fixed a typo on the FTP Add form
- Fixed an error displaying the available disk space on the cluster setup page.
- Fixed a problem where the FTP backup transfer would fail to detect successful login with certain FTP Banner contents.
- Fixed a problem backing up sites where a single sql file was greater than 2 GB
- Fixed the occasional extra newline in certain error messages.
- Improved the error message that occurred when an account import was attempted without any default nameservers being set.
- Fixed a problem with some directories being backed up that shouldn’t have been, in partial backups.
- Fixed a problem creating backups with primary storage device is a NAS.
- Fixed an occasional problem with yum updates being reported twice.
- Fixed permissions problems with the softaculous plugin.
- Fixed a problem with the softaculous plugin’s user listing.
- Fixed a problem where the domainkeys signing component would sometimes not enable.
- Improved the error message that happens when a partial backup restore is attempted without the base account on the server.
- Fixed a problem adding some domainkeys records via the DNS interface.
- Fixed the Mail Queue page failing when the mail queue contains many thousands of messages.
- Fixed a problem with importing horde user address books.
- Improved error reporting when adding an DNS record fails.
- Fixed an error that would appear for a few minutes on the load balancer graph the first time load balancing was enabled.
- Fixed a problem parsing new yum update output.
- Fixed a problem cascading SSL cert installations to all nodes in a cluster.
- Added “unzip” as an RPM dependency for since the theme uploader utilizes it.