SiteWorx is the website owner interface that you and your customers can use to manage your domains, email, and other hosting features.
When you log into SiteWorx, the first thing you see is SiteWorx Home, which gives you an at-a-glance look at:
- Your hosting account features
- Your current bandwidth usage
- Links to common tasks based on your recent usage
Simple Hosting Management
SiteWorx provides an exceptionally user-friendly and uncluttered interface for website owners to manage their sites and other hosting services. In SiteWorx, you can easily:
- Setup and configure domains, email, FTP and MySQL
- Install CMS or forum software through SimpleScripts or Softaculous
- Create or upload web content via out integrated file manager
- Administer advanced features like DomainKey signing, remote email delivery and non-critical DNS records
- And much more!
Regular backups should be a core part of every website owner’s routine, and with InterWorx, creating backups is easy.
- Make a full, partial, or structured backup with just one click!
- Manage existing backups in a central location
- Setup backup schedules so that they will be there when you need them
InterWorx comes with a powerful set of statistics suites to augment the other tools you use to monitor your web traffic:
- Webalizer, AWStats, and Analog are updated daily and give you in-depth information about your websites usage and performance
- Raw bandwidth usage graphs are updated every 5 minutes so you can stay on top of demand spikes