1. As root, Install CloudLinux with the installer script:
If using an activation key:
sh cldeploy -k [activation_key]
If using an IP based license:
sh cldeploy -i
2. Install the Interworx CloudLinux plugin with the following:
yum install interworx-plugin-cloudlinux
3. Reboot the server:
4. (Optional) CageFS, and multiple PHP versions that are provided by CloudLinux can be enabled and installed from the GUI. However, if desired, they can also be installed manually at the command line.
To do so, run the following as root:
To install and enable CageFS:
yum install cagefs -y --disablerepo=remi* -y
If you are accessing root via a sudo or su user be sure to add the user to
/etc/cagefs/exclude/interworx. Before running
More information on using CageFS from the command line can be found here.
To install all CloudLinux PHP versions:
yum groupinstall alt-php --disablerepo=remi* -y
1. Once the installation is complete, log into NodeWorx and navigate to NodeWorx > Plugins.
2. Click Edit next to CloudLinux LVE manager under the Miscellaneous heading. Change the status dropdown to "Enabled" and click the Save button.
The CloudLinux Installation Wizard will automatically display when accessing the LVE Manager for the first time. It allows for to easily installation and set up of CloudLinux OS components on interworx.
More information can be found here.
More information: https://docs.cloudlinux.com/lve_manager/#current-usage.
More information: https://docs.cloudlinux.com/lve_manager/#users
More information: https://docs.cloudlinux.com/lve_manager/#statistics
To install all versions of PHP offered by CloudLinux, run the following from the command line, as root:
yum groupinstall alt-php
This can be completed either during the installation process, as noted above, or after configuration and set up.
In order to utilize CloudLinux multiple PHP for SiteWorx accounts, the System PHP must be set to suPHP on the Webserver page in NodeWorx, under System Services > Webserver
More information: https://docs.cloudlinux.com/lve_manager/#php-selector-2.
After the SiteWorx account is added to CageFS, CloudLinux tools can be found in SiteWorxWorx under the CloudLinux menu tab. There are four menu options:
1. Navigate to Hosting Features > Domains > Secondary, and the click the Edit button next to the domain.
2 . Select 'PHP Native (CloudLinux) from the dropdown, and then click Save.
After completing the above steps, the CloudLinux PHP version can be changed from the PHP Selector page